Operations Research Analyst II
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005 US
We are looking for an Operations Research Analyst with expertise in cost analysis to join our distinguished team at our Aberdeen Proving Ground location. This opportunity is contingent upon the receipt of the award.
As part of your role, you will:
- Conduct a wide range of cost analysis tasks, supporting program life cycle cost estimates (LCCE) and program office estimates (POE).
- Create or appraise cost assessments and positions pertaining to system development, demonstration, and production methods.
- Evaluate the cost impact on systems and programs, inclusive of prototype system analysis.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create robust independent Government cost estimates (IGCEs) that can withstand scrutiny at both Army and DoD levels.
- Guide and mentor junior personnel as a Working Leader, offering technical direction and information to meet various requirements.
- Review and ensure the quality and accuracy of work produced by your team.
- Liaise with Contract Officer Representatives to coordinate work efforts.
- Be recognized as an expert providing technical guidance and information to fulfill requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, or a related field.
- Industry-level cost estimating certification (e.g. ICEAA CCEA) is required.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in preparing and updating cost estimates using ACEIT, with a strong analytical ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience with DoD Program Executive Office (PEO), Project Manager (O6 PM) or Product Manager (O5 PdM) is necessary for consideration.
- Possession of an active Secret Clearance.
We invite you to bring your analytical prowess and leadership skills to our dynamic team, where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact and drive your career forward.
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet our CEO, Chris Wanitshka. Hard work and dedication have always been driving forces for Chris. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in sociology from Stetson University. Leveraging his ability to create strategic partnerships and with over a decade of experience, Wanitshka revived two staffing companies, delivering multimillion-dollar growth and building a large book of business as a Business Development Executive. In 2020, he launched X-Force, specializing in executive and high-impact candidates for simulation, aviation, gaming, and high-tech companies.
Outside work, he has a very active lifestyle as an avid snowboarder, mountain bike enthusiast, scuba diver, Muay Thai Martial Artist/former competitive kickboxer, and muscle car aficionado.