Orlando, FL 32808 US
If so, then this could be the ideal position for you.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced mechanical assembler for an on-site role in Orlando, FL. Our client is a cutting-edge simulation company and this role will involve the building and assembly of training devices.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong background in mechanical assembly, and will have the ability to quickly learn new assembly techniques. You will be required to have your own tools, and must be able to work well independently.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assembling components of training devices according to instructions
- Ensuring components are correctly aligned and secured
- Handling and transporting components with caution
- Testing and evaluating finished devices
- Troubleshooting any issues or defects
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in mechanical assembly
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently
- Owning and being able to use their own tools
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge simulation company. This is a fantastic chance to develop your skills in a stimulating and challenging environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email] and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.